Good enough is not enough. It’s true of our work, and it’s true of our people. If you believe unmistakable work only happens when you refuse to settle, we want to hear from you. And if you want to know what else makes a Manifester, keep reading.
What makes a Manifester?
You have a point of view.
You arrive with suggestions, ideas, yes-ands, and a mind of your own. You fear no failure, so you collaborate with no restraint.
You’re a born collaborator.
You have unique point of view, and feel most at home at a place that encourages the free exchange of ideas. It’s how work goes from good to unmistakable.
You ask what your audience needs, then listen carefully to what they say…and what they don’t. You never forget that your message only matters if there’s somebody listening.
Everyone’s innovative. But you reveal it in your actions, share it through your ideas, and break through in unexpected ways. It’s easy to call yourself innovative, but it takes guts to live that way.
Featured Case Study
You’re committed to your own well-being, and so are we. And as one of the largest independent agencies, we have the scale to provide you with world-class benefits.
- Low-deductible health plan options
- Comprehensive dental & vision options
- Company-provided life & disability benefits
- Competitive 401(k) match program
- Pretax flexible spending accounts for medical, dependent care and transportation
- Voluntary options include: pet insurance, legal insurance, credit protection
- Generous paid time off program and 10 company holidays
If you think you’ve got what it takes, but don’t see an opening that fits your skills, get in touch at Betsy.Yamazaki@manifest.com. Our team is constantly growing, and we are looking for people like you.Please, no phone calls or third party applications. Manifest is an equal opportunity employer.